Navello started out in 1824 as a carpenters’ workshop in the village of Dogliani, with a passion for working wood that has now been handed down through seven generations.
The company’s position in the market has been established gradually over the years, through its specialization in the production of windows.
The transformation from craft enterprise to industrial concern began immediately after the Second World War, focusing initially on the building industry.
From 1975 on, the commercial building industry was gradually abandoned in favour of the growing retail market, and over the last ten years the company has concentrated on the home and renovation markets, developing an increasingly specialist range of products with its own brands and designers.
With its acquisition of new market shares, in 1995 work began on the building of a factory in the village of Monchiero. The layout of the new plant was specially designed to meet the specific needs of retailers, catering for flexible production and streamlined lead-times.
In the building of the 10,000 m² facility on a 20,000 m² site particular importance was attached to its impact on the environment and to providing the highest work safety standards.
Navello windows are inspired by a long-standing love for wood, combined with a great respect for the environment and nature.